The purpose Wheel balancing is to evenly distribute the weight of the Tyre and Wheel around the axel of your vehicle. This is carried out by positioning little weights around the wheel.
We can check your tyres on the Wheel balancing machine on site at Martek, while you wait.
If your Tyres are not balanced correctly, this can potentially cause:
- Uneven pressure around the tyre treads.
- Tyres treads can wear out unevenly
- Steering Vibration / wobble
- Impact the Suspension and components on your vehicle
On today’s roads, every bump, potholes and corners can affect your vehicle wheels. This over time can cause unbalance. Therefore, we advise to have them checked regularly, which will also save costs on forking out for new Tyres where avoidable.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE SERVICE
- MOT Testing starting at £35.00
- Wheel Alignment
- Coolant Flush Services
- Air Conditioning Services
- Fuel Treatments
- Vehicle Remapping
- Green Driving Tips
- Assurance — 12-month warranties on original OE German parts and labour.
- Attentive — Your satisfaction is our top priority. We listen and offer our professional opinion.
- Trust — There are no hidden charges. We get your permission before carrying out any chargeable work.
- Accountability — We will not cause your vehicle warranty to become invalid.
- Mobility— We offer collection and delivery services and a courtesy car to keep you mobile.
- Consistency — Continuous staff certification and training means quality standards are maintained.
- Professional — Qualified and certified automotive technicians with friendly and reliable advice and service.